*****AMAZON has "Sellers" selling fake Mini-Clips. They disappear in a few days and are replaced by another bogus seller. We have bought 5 from consecutive sellers of counterfeits and they are identical and are fake!!!!! **** The box looks the same inside and out.
We have taken the Amazon link down as customers have alerted us to the fact that Amazon has co-mingled our inventory with that of counterfeit sellers and have shipped them verified fakes. They said it can take up to 5 days to separate the fakes from our stock. In addition we have finally received 2 orders "sold by Amazon and fulfilled by Amazon" expecting fakes as we have NEVER sold Amazon a single OPSol Mini-Clip. Both were surprisingly authentic but naturally so as they came from OPSol Mini-Clip's FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) inventory sent in good faith to fulfill our orders. They had identifiers on them. Our "Where to Purchase" page has a multitude of options to purchase a real OPSol Mini-Clip.
The OPSol Mini-Clip™ was designed to give “well seasoned” and “recoil sensitive” shooters the capability of shooting the trusty Mossberg 12ga platform without the usual recoil response. By using The OPSol Mini-Clip™ in conjunction with 1.75” shotgun shells, shooters stay in the game without all of the pain.
Allows use of 12ga 1.75” Birdshot, Buckshot, and Slug shells
Fits: 12ga Mossberg 500, 590, 590A1, and Maverick 88 models
Below are some points about the OPSol Mini-Clip:
- use with Aguila Birdshot, Buckshot and Slug offerings in Mossberg 12ga 500, 590 and Maverick 88 models
- easily installs and uninstalls in seconds to allow use of 1.75", 2.75" or 3" shells as desired by user
- practice with less expensive Aguila birdshot as the recoil response vs. Aguila buckshot is slight
- low recoil of buckshot allows for safe, easy and comfortable aiming and discharge with pistol grip configurations (with proper grip/face clearance, of course). Not confined to hip and laser shooting
- Mini-Clip stays in well, but may want to tape in with electrical or Gorilla tape for close contact or heavy foliage environment applications
The OPSol Mini-Clip™ was designed for recreational shooting. Any other use is at the personal discretion of the shooter. Be sure to follow safe firearm practices, and adhere to federal, state, and local gun laws. Any questions or issues with The OPSol Mini-Clip™, please contact us through www.OPSolmini-clip.com. OPSol will not be held responsible for any actions resulting from the use of this product. The OPSol Mini-Clip™ has been tested to cycle hundreds of Minishells before the need for replacement.
Designed in Texas
Tested in Texas
Made in the USA (Texas)